We are hiring! Enjoy job flexibility, a lower cost of living and personal satisfaction. Apply now.
Are you interested in a career that not only allows you to be a part of your community but also positively impact the lives of others? Do you enjoy working as a team, have a desire to advocate for others and want a flexible work environment? If that sounds like you, good news – we are hiring!
A Career at Quad County Support Services Provides:
- variety of work schedules
- competitive benefits and salary
- training and development opportunities to further your skill set
- diverse roles and jobs
- personal reward and satisfaction
- work that involves a team
- opportunities for recent graduates as well as people looking for a second career
Being located in rural Ontario, you will also enjoy a low cost of living, have an easy commute to work, live in an area that is a great place to raise a family and not be lost in the crowd.
If you have any of the following qualifications, we would love to talk to you about the role you could play on our team
- Developmental Services Worker diploma (DSW)
- Social Service Worker diploma (SSW)
- Developmental Disabilities Counsellor Certificate
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Behavioural Science Technician diploma
To Submit a Resume:
Quad County Support Services
195 Wellington St
P.O. Box 65
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest however only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.